HFS Application Agents
HFS Application Agents (HFSAAs) help families to apply for All Kids, FamilyCare, and Moms & Babies. HFSAAs are community-based organizations, including faith-based organizations, day care centers, local governments, unions, medical providers and licensed insurance agents. An Application Agent Agreement with HFS allows agency staff to provide technical assistance in completing online and paper application and redetermination forms for individuals or families interested in receiving health, SNAP or TANF benefits.
HFS Application Agents can register to receive e-mail notification when new HFS Application Agent Instructions and Alerts are posted to the Web site, by completing the HFS Application Agents E-mail Notification Request.
- Schedule of Events: Training for the End of the Continuous Coverage Requirement – A Three-Part Series (pdf)
- HFS 1706P form (pdf)
- Instructions on how to become an HFSAA
- Application Agent Customer Authorization Template (pdf)
- Application Agent Customer Authorization Template (Spanish) (pdf)
- Medical Forms Request
Guides and Job Aids for HFS Application Agents
The free Text4baby app makes it easier for you to get critical health and safety information!
As the perfect companion to the text messages, you can get more health and safety tips and access fun, interactive features, including:
- How your baby is growing each week
- Your progress and medical updates
- Fun quizzes
All Kids Hotline 1-866-ALL-KIDS (1-866-255-5437)